Enter email address or username to receive an email with the link to reset your password.
Interview Chance is the part of Hew Software Solutions and owned and hosted by Hew Software Solutions.
Interviewchance respects the privacy of it's users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to it's users Interviewchance offers a vast repository of Online Sites and variety of community services. The information about the user as collected by Interviewchance is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using Interviewchance website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
To avail certain sites / services on our websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely:- a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code , f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like.. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and Interviewchance may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalized Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
When we present information to our advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with Interviewchance, we contact you from time to time about updation of your content to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit you.
Interviewchance shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
When you use Interviewchance websites, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on Interviewchance is securely stored within the Interviewchance controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
* Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
* The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party
* A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
* A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
Interview Chance is a professional networking service that allows Members to create unique personal profiles online for groups of people who share interests and activities and for exploring the interest and activities of each other.
Interview Chance is the part of Hew Software Solutions and owned and hosted by Hew Software Solutions and a Company incorporated in India under the Indian Companies Act, 1956.
The services offered by Interview Chance ("Interview Chance.com" or ) include the Interview Chance.com website (the "Interview Chance Website"), the Interview Chance.com Internet messaging service, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by Interview Chance.com in connection with the Interview Chance Website (collectively, the "Interview Chance Services"). The Interview Chance Services are hosted in India.
By using the Interview Chance Services, user agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether user is a "Visitor" (which means that user simply browse the Interview Chance Website) or user is a "Member" (which means that user have registered with Interviewchance.com). The term "User" refers to a Visitor or a Member.
User are only authorized to use the Interview Chance Services (regardless of whether user access or use is intended) if user agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it.
If user does not agree with it, user should leave the Interview Chance Website and discontinue use of the Interview Chance Services immediately.
User who wish to become a Member communicate with other Members and make use of the Interview Chance Services. User must read this Agreement and indicate User acceptance during the Registration process.
In order to participate in certain Interview Chance Services, user may be notified that user is required to download software or content and/or agree to additional terms and conditions. Unless otherwise provided by the additional terms and conditions applicable to the Interview Chance Services in which User choose to participate, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement and are binding on the User, which the User agreed to.
Interviewchance.com shall/may modify, amend alter this Agreement from time to time and such modification, amendment or alterations shall be effective upon posting by Interviewchance com on the Interview Chance Website. User agrees to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when User uses the Interview Chance Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that user review this Agreement regularly to ensure User is updated as to any changes.
User is advised to choose carefully the information User post on Interviewchance.com and which User provides to other Users. User's Interviewchance.com profile may not include the following items: street addresses, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Interviewchance.com Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Interviewchance.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. Some of the User information asked while registration won't be displayed as per the discretion of Interview Chance and the same shall not attract any liability to the website owner in any manner or form. Interview Chance has the unilateral right for deletion of any phishing mails, spamming, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, communal, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content of any kind, including, but not limited to, any content which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
If a User becomes aware of misuse of the Interview Chance Services by any person, please contact contact_us@hewsoftware solutions or click on the "Report Spam" link mentioned along with the related content
The user acknowledges and agrees that it is technically impossible to achieve 100% availability of the Interview Chance website. However, Interview Chance shall nonetheless endevours to keep Interview Chance website available without interruption.
Interview Chance and/or its owner may use personal information provided by its Users to improve its marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Site's content and product offerings,customize the Site's content, layout and services. The use of this information improves the Site and meets a User's specific need, so as to provide the User with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Site.
Interview Chance is a facilitating platform for members to establish contact and communicate with each other and Interview Chance shall not be privy to any conversation, contract or agreement between the members using Interview Chance site. Interview Chance shall always cooperate with all law enforcement inquires and Interview Chance may disclose all or part of a User's personal details in response to a request from the law enforcement authorities for same and User agrees to the same.
Interview Chance does not make any warranties or representation about data, information provided/ made available by Interview Chance as true or accurate and any user acting on such information hereby understands and agrees that he shall do so at his own risk and cost.
Interviewchance.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by user, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate user access to all or any part of the Interview Chance Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
By entering mobile number/email address on Interviewchance.com while registering for an account or receiving alerts, User gives consent to Company and its partners/vendors and sub-partners/sub-vendors to send alerts, contact details, promotional SMS and promotional calls to the mobile number/email address entered by the User, irrespective of whether the same is on the NDNC list or any other such data base. In case user does not want to receive these messages on his/her mobile number/email address, he/she shall not submit his/her mobile number/email address with Interviewchance.com.
Use of and Membership in the Interview Chance Services is void where prohibited. By using the Interview Chance Services, user represent and warrant that (a) all registration information user submit is truthful and accurate; (b) user will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) user have attained the age of majority; and (d) user use of the Interview Chance Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while user uses the Interview Chance Services or are a Member. User may terminate their membership at any time, for any reason,following the instructions on User Account Settings page. Interviewchance.com may terminate user Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-17.
User acknowledges that Interviewchance.com reserves the right to charge for the Interview Chance Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. If Interviewchance.com terminates user Membership because user have breached the Agreement, user shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
Whenever user sign up to become as a Member, the user will also be asked to choose a password. Users are entirely responsible for the maintaining confidentiality of the user password. User agrees not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose user password to any third party. User agrees to notify Interviewchance.com immediately if user suspect any unauthorized use of user account or access to user password. User is solely responsible for any and all use of user account.
The Interviewchance Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Interviewchance.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Interviewchance Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or deep linking to the Interviewchance Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Member profiles without notice and may result termination of the Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Interviewchance Services.
1. Interviewchance.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that user post to the Interviewchance Services. After posting user Content to the Interviewchance Services, user continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and user continue to have the right to use user Content in any way user choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Interviewchance Services, user hereby grant to Interviewchance.com a limited license to use, delete, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through the Interviewchance Services. This content can very well be displayed in any media form of any other third party company.
2. User represent and warrant that: (i) user own the Content posted by user on or through the Interviewchance Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of user Content on or through the Interviewchance Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. User agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by user to or through the Interviewchance Services.
3. The Interviewchance Services contain Content of Interviewchance.com ("Interviewchance.com Content"). Interviewchance.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Interviewchance.com owns and retains all rights in the Interviewchance.com Content and the Interviewchance Services. Interviewchance.com hereby grants user a limited, revocable, non sub licensable license to reproduce and display the Interviewchance.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for user personal use in connection with viewing the Interviewchance Website and using the Interviewchance Services.
4. The Interviewchance Services contain Content of Users and other Interviewchance.com licensors. Except for Content posted by user, user may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Interviewchance Services.
5. The Interviewchance shall not assume any responsibility or liability to protect the content posted by user. User indemnifies Interviewchance against any legal action whatsoever initiated in terms of the contents posted by such User and any content posted by User shall be at such User's sole risk and liability.
a. Interviewchance.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that user post to the Interviewchance Services. After posting user Content to the Interviewchance Services, user continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and user continue to have the right to use user Content in any way user choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Interviewchance Services, user hereby grant to Interviewchance.com a limited license to use, delete, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through the Interviewchance Services. This content can very well be displayed in any media form of any other third party company.
b. User represent and warrant that: (i) user own the Content posted by user on or through the Interviewchance Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of user Content on or through the Interviewchance Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. User agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by user to or through the Interviewchance Services.
c. The Interviewchance Services contain Content of Interviewchance.com ("Interviewchance.com Content"). Interviewchance.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Interviewchance.com owns and retains all rights in the Interviewchance.com Content and the Interviewchance Services. Interviewchance.com hereby grants user a limited, revocable, non sub licensable license to reproduce and display the Interviewchance.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for user personal use in connection with viewing the Interviewchance Website and using the Interviewchance Services.
d. The Interviewchance Services contain Content of Users and other Interviewchance.com licensors. Except for Content posted by user, user may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Interviewchance Services.
e. The Interviewchance shall not assume any responsibility or liability to protect the content posted by user. User indemnifies Interviewchance against any legal action whatsoever initiated in terms of the contents posted by such User and any content posted by User shall be at such User's sole risk and liability.
1) Interviewchance.com may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of Interviewchance.com violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. Interviewchance.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Interviewchance Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time Interviewchance.com chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Interviewchance Services, Interviewchance.com nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
2)User are solely responsible for the Content that user post on or through any of the Interviewchance Services, and any material or information that user transmit to other Members and for user interactions with other Users. Interviewchance.com does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Interviewchance.com prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Interviewchance.com. Interviewchance.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that user transmit to other Members.
Interviewchance.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who shall post illegal or prohibited content on or through the Interviewchance.com. Interviewchance.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Interviewchance.com's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Interviewchance Services and terminating the Membership of such violators using the Interviewchance Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Prohibited Activities Users further concur that they will not, through Interviewchance.com indulge in the following prohibited activities:
You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that
1. belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
3. harm minors in any way;
4. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
5. violates any law for the time being in force;
6. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
7. impersonate another person
8. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence.
User may not post, modify, distribute in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, other proprietary information belonging to the others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Interviewchchance.com to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to Interviewchance.com by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's legal agent about the same. Without limiting the foregoing, if user believes that the User work has been copied and posted on the Interviewchance Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, User is requested to provide Interviewchance Copyright Agent with the following information:
0. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
1. a description of the copyrighted work that user claim has been infringed;
2. a description of where the material that user claim is infringing, is located on the Interviewchance Services;
3. user address, telephone number, and email address;
4. a written statement by user that user have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. a statement by user, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in user notice is accurate and that user are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. .com's Copyright Official for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
User is solely responsible for user interactions with other Interviewchance.com Members. Interviewchance.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between user and other Members.
"By entering mobile number on Interviewchance.com while registering for an account or receiving alerts, user gives consent to Company and its partners/vendors and sub-partners/sub-vendors to send alerts, contact details, promotional SMS and promotional calls to the mobile number entered by the user, irrespective of whether the same is on the DNC list or any other such data base. In case user does not want to receive these messages on his/her mobile number, he/she shall not submit his/her mobile number with Interviewchance.com."
0. Interviewchance.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Interviewchance Website or in connection with the Interviewchance Services, whether caused by Users of the Interviewchance Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Interviewchance Services. Profiles created and posted by Members on the Interviewchance Website may contain links to other websites. Interviewchance.com is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Interviewchance.com. Inclusion of any linked website on the Interviewchance Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Interviewchance.com. Whenever user access these are third-party sites, user can do so at user own risk. Interviewchance.com takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Interviewchance Website or through the Interviewchance Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Interviewchance.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Interviewchance Services. Interviewchance.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. Interviewchance.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Interviewchance Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Interviewchance Services. Under no circumstances shall Interviewchance.com be responsible for any loss or damage, attendance at a Interviewchance.com event, from any Content posted on or through the Interviewchance Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Interviewchance Services, whether online or offline. The Interviewchance Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and Interviewchance.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Interviewchance.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Interviewchance Services.
1. Interviewchance delivers contents as sourced by third-parties; Interviewchance does not have any control over these contents. The user agrees and understands that the contents (including but not limited to) relating to the Company Profile, Institute Profile and News feeds provided/inserted by Interviewchance are the property of third party owners and in no case Interviewchance shall be made/taken responsible for misinformation, information, abuse, opinion, link image or any digital provided through Interviewchance. Interviewchance does not represent or endorse the accuracy, correctness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through any website hyperlinks. User acknowledges and understands that any reliance upon any such opinion, advise, statement or information shall be taken at your own sole risk and the user if aggrieved by the above mentioned contents for whatsoever reason shall have no claim legally or otherwise against Interviewchance.com.
In no event shall Interviewchance.com be liable to user or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from user use of the services, even if Interviewchance.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Interviewchance.com liability to user for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by user to Interviewchance.com for the Interviewchance services during the term of membership.
Software available in connection with the Interviewchance Services (the "Software") is further subject to applicable Laws. No Software may be downloaded from the Interviewchance Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of all the applicable laws. Downloading or using the Software is at user sole risk.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Interviewchance Services, user agrees that the dispute shall be referred for resolution to a sole arbitrator, so appointed by Interviewchance at its sole discretion. The said Arbitration shall be conducted in terms of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 together with all statutory amendments made thereto.The seat and venue of Arbitration shall be Delhi and shall be governed by the Applicable laws of India, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent Interviewchance.com and/or its owners from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate courts of Delhi only.
User agree to indemnify and hold Interviewchance.com, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including Legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of user use of the Interviewchance Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of user representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that user post on the Interviewchance Website or through the Interviewchance Services causes Interviewchance.com to be liable to another.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints concerns with regards to content, comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as the mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com.
Hew Software Solutions -#301, Premchander Nilayam Gachibowli Hyderabad-500032 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 040 32911220
We request you please provide following information in your complaint:-
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. (c) Identification of the material on our Interviewchance website that is claimed to be infringing the subject of infringing activity. (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party (e) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate
This Agreement is accepted upon user use of the Interviewchance Website or any of the Interviewchance Services and is further affirmed by user becoming a Member. The failure of Interviewchance.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Interviewchance.com is a trademark of Hew Software Solutions This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
To log in to your Interviewchance Jobs account, click www.interviewchance.com. Enter your email id and password and click on Continue to log in and start your job search.
If you have not registered with Interviewchance Jobs yet, click on Register on the Interviewchance homepage to create an account.This will take you to the registration page where you have to fill in the required details to get registered with Interviewchance Jobs. After filling in all the details, click Submit
In case you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot Password to recover it. In the following page, enter your email id and click on Submit. An email with your login details will be sent to your inbox.
You can view the jobs that you had applied for previously and also those that you had saved to apply at a later point in time. Use the My Applications dropdown on the left of your dashboard to do so
You can view, edit or delete your saved searches using the Manage Saved Searches link in the My Profile dropdown. You can also create a new saved search from this page.
You can view, edit or delete your job alerts using the Alerts link in the My Applications dropdown. You can also create a new job alert from this page.
On your Dashboard, you can view details of your profile such as contact details, recruiter views; profile downloads, job alert details etc. You can also modify your details and the visibility status of your profile. In addition, you will find details of your Talent Quantifying Test as well as salary trends based on market information.
Profile Strength indicates how wholesome your profile is. The higher the level of completeness, and the more details available on your profile, the better. We recommend that you aim for a 100% profile completeness to increase your chances of getting noticed and shortlisted by recruiters.
On your dashboard, click on the Edit link on the header to make changes to your contact details such as email and phone number in the page that opens up. You can also edit your profile visibility settings using the Edit link at the bottom of the header. We suggest that you update your contact details as soon as there is any change in them so that recruiters can reach you easily
Here you may modify your professional details such as total experience, functional area, role, current industry, CTC,key skills and notice period in the relevant fields. When you have finished,click Update to save them. Recruiters will now be able to see your modified profile.
Here you can view and manage the resume of that you have uploaded as part of your profile. You can also upload a new resume or forward your resume by email.
Here you can add or edit your education details such as basic or post-graduation, specialization, university and year of graduation to complete your profile. Add additional details by clicking on Add Education Details. Click on Update to save the details you have added.
Here you can edit or add professional details such names of past employers, designations, duration of employment etc. to give a complete picture of your employment history. Add additional details by clicking on Add Employment. Click on Update to save the details you have added.
Enter details of projects that you are working on, or have worked on in the past. Mention client name, project duration, project title and location etc.Add additional details by clicking on Add Project Details. Click on Update to save the details you have added.
Here you can add or edit your personal details such as DOB, marital status, communication address, desired job details, work authorization and languages known to help recruiters understand you better. Click on Update to save the details you have added.
Add or edit IT skill details such as of the skill, version you are familiar with and total experience in that skill. Add additional details by clicking on Add. Click on Update to save the details you have added.
Here you can edit your cover letter by adding additional details or remove it by clicking on Delete. You can also create a new cover letter by clicking on Create Cover letter and save it by clicking on Save Cover letter.
Here you can create and manage profile based on the type of jobs you plan to apply for
Click on Recruiter View in the header of your dashboard to see your profile as a recruiter would
Candidate can create a short video pitch and a compressed CV with a few bullet points about their education and work history along with pictures. This process takes around one minutes and they can quickly share their creation on social networks
Candidate can create a short one minute video If your recommendations are from people known to the company, then by all means, mentionthem in your initial application. Don't wait until the interview to disclose your recommendations.Saying that you have a recommendation from someone inside the company can be the way to secure an interview.
You can modify your profile settings through the Profile Settings link in the Account Settings dropdown. You can choose to make your profile active, inactive, or not searchable depending on the current status of your job search. Irrespective of your profile settings, you can continue to apply and search jobs on Interviewchance.com.
You can also change your password any number of times using the Change Password link in the Account Settings dropdown. After you have entered your new password and confirmed it, click on Submit to save it.
TQT is a first-of-its kind testing and rating tool, provided free of cost to jobseekers Interviewchance Jobs.It is designed to help you test and rate yourself on your core skills as well as your communication, aptitude and personality type. By publishing your score along with your profile, it will help you in standing out from a multitude of applicants. Attempting the TQT exams periodically will also help you in being better-prepared to face the job market.
TQT exams can be taken on over 10000 skill-sets based on your level of expertise (beginner, intermediate and expert). The better your TQT score, the higher your chances of being noticed and shortlisted by a recruiter.
Every time you log in to your account, you will be automatically prompted either to take a test on a skill that has not been tested so far, or to retake tests and improve your scores. By clicking on the Take TQT Test link you can proceed to take the exam.
Alternatively, you can log in and view your scores on your dashboard, and take further exams by clicking on the Go to My TQT link. On the following page, you can choose the skill and the specific level for which you would like to be tested.
Make sure you go through the terms and conditions, and the instructions for taking the test and click on Proceed to Exam to start the test.
We innovate and elucidate solutions for every problem, using latest technologies after doing a deep dive into the business requirement. Our creativity is fueled by innovation,
quality is achieved through dedication. It is initiated by few industry experts who have attained years of experience in distinctive domains across the world pointing at infinite problems and resolving them in an innovative way.
Our mission is to leverage the technologies and to enhance every process and build products which helps to grow and extemporize organizations.
Explore wide range of Talent Assist services with Hew Soft Solutions as they are designed and developed keeping the present and latest trends in mind.
The increasing demand on today's workforce continues at an aggressive pace. It becomes a challenge to ensure your organization has recruitment, selection and hiring approaches that will enable to identify and fulfil the dynamic business needs and goals.
We redefined the way Hiring or recruitment process is done by cutting down all time consuming and unwanted steps and by focusing on the object being saving time and other valuable resources.