1. Ability to generate detailed design and documentation based on the given high level.
2. Ability to estimate the effort required.
3. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
4. Database operations
5. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
6. Produce high quality software code as per the company standards
7. Prepare and perform unit and integration testing and take defects found to closure.
8. Ability to take module-level ownership. Should be able to work without supervision.
9. Knowledge and awareness of all phases of software development lifecycle Provide technical guidance to junior members of the team.
10. Contribute to organizational initiatives like recruitment, cultural activities, learning, etc.
11. Estimate work independently.
12. Undertake code review independently.
13. Primarily focused on programming and debugging code.
3. Struts 1.x MVC Framework
6. Application server like Tomcat/Glassfish
Nice To Have Skills
1. Restful Web service using jersey
3. JSON & XML
4. Unix /Linux